My films combine elements of surrealism, honesty, wit, spectacle, sarcasm, horror, love, desire, fantasy and ultra realism. I came into film through a degree in Fine Art and English, and working in the fields of fine art, architecture, music promotions and broadcasting. I moved into film as soon as I could get my hands on a video camera. Since then I have worked as a camera operator and digital cinematographer for television, and as both a production designer and a producer. My real passion, however, is directing, and I have directed a number of short films, music promos, indie television and fashion projects as well as my first feature.
I’m interested in all sorts of new projects, from music video and documentary to narrative film and commercials.
- My Bloody Valentine With MTV Short Film Competition (awarded by MTV and Lionsgate)
- Most Promising Film of 2010 Future Film Festival for The Drowners (BFI/BBC Competition)
- British Board of Film Classification Bursary
- Best British Horror Film 2010 by GoreZone Magazine (Temptation)
- BBC Electric Proms Music Shorts 2009
- New Pathways Film Fund 2009/10
- 14 Islands Film Challenge
- Best Newcomer at Rushes Soho Shorts Film Festival (The Drowners) 2010